We are looking for a team of dynamic, motivated volunteers to ensure the smooth running of the main conference. Short formations will be held the weeks preceeding the conference. For this reason, local volunteers only will be selected.
The needs are many and varied:
- Preparation of welcome kits
- Organization of poster sessions
- Assistance to presenters and audiovisual support for seminar rooms
- Participant orientation
We are also looking for a team of rapporteurs who will be responsible for the following:
- Taking detailed notes on the proceedings of each session
- Writing a two-page summary of workshop discussions
- Submitting the notes and summary to a conference representative after each workshop
Volunteers who work a minimum of 15 hours will be given free access to all regular conference activities!
The Coastal Zone Canada Conference 2012 is already done. Many thanks for your participation!
Worthcoming: the Conference statement and Proceeding.